Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Well, it has taken me awhile but I am back. I don't really know where I've been since I haven't been doing a whole lot lately. LOL We have had some gorgeous weather so being online has taken a back seat these days. I have been doing a lot of knitting and sewing. I am trying to get some fall items made just in case I find a job I won't have to rush around trying to get items made to list in my shop(s). I did open a Bonanzle shop today. I've heard good things about the site and thought I would give it a try.
Not a whole lot new going on. My niece Emily, back in the Great State of Maine graduated from the 8th grade this week and goes on to High School in the fall. Kudos to you Emmy, great job!!! Her Dad is throwing her a party this weekend but unfortunately I am 3000 miles so I won't be attending. Have fun everyone and I will be thinking about you. Someday when I hit the lottery I'll come back and visit. LOL
I have to go see Hubby off to work. I promise I will come back and update more often hopefully with more interesting stories. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment