Monday, June 29, 2009

Custom Orders Welcome


I love doing custom orders for people. This is my latest. A wonderful woman, MizDarlin on Etsy asked me to make her a pair of fingerless gloves out of a non-wool yarn. After some searching around I found some lightweight self-striping yarn in acrylic and made her these gloves. They are nice and light and reach to the elbow. One of these days I may even get a pair made for me. LOL I have to thank MizDarlin for being such a great, patient customer. She was wonderful to work with. She has her own etsy shop which you can visit at http://www.mizdarlin.etsy.com/. If you would like a pair of these beauties let me know. I can make them in wool and non-wool.

1 comment:

  1. These are so very darling! You do such beautiful work my friend!!!

    She is going to LOVE them!!

    (((((hugs))))
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete